31st Annual Cardiovascular Interventions
On-Demand Symposium Content
Fake Container to Close Accordion
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
After attending this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Apply new technical approaches to specific lesion subsets such as bifurcation lesions, left main lesions, chronic total occlusions and saphenous vein graft disease
- Integrate the latest guidelines and practice improvements into the management of myocardial function
- Discuss new techniques under development for transcatheter cardiac valve repair and replacement
- Reduce common catheterization laboratory patient complications using new techniques and technologies
- Critique the latest evidence supporting new cardiac imaging modalities such as IVUS, OCT and FFR guided stent deployment
- Prescribe the appropriate antithrombotic therapies based on the latest data and guidelines
This course is designed for interventional cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, vascular surgeons, internists, NPs, PAs, nurses, cath lab technicians, perfusionists, registered cardiovascular invasive specialists, radiologic techologists, and those with a special interest in interventional cardiology. No experience in interventional cardiology is required, however a basic understanding of the field is recommended.
CME/CE Accreditation & Designation / Claiming Your Certificate
In accordance with the ACCME Standards for Commercial Support, course directors, planning committees, faculty and all others in control of the educational content of the CME activity must disclose all relevant financial relationships with any commercial interest that they or their spouse/partner may have had within the past 12 months. If an individual refuses to disclose relevant financial relationships, they will be disqualified from being a part of the planning and implementation of this CME activity. Employees of a commercial interest with business lines or products relating to the content of the CME activity will not participate in the planning or implementation of the accredited portions of the symposium. Individual disclosures will be made to all participants at the conference location prior to the educational activity commencement and are available online.
Educational Grants & Corporate Support Acknowledgements
The live online symposium is supported, in part, by unrestricted educational grants from industry, in accordance with the ACCME’s Standards for Commercial Support along with virtual exhibits and sponsored satellite programs. We gratefully acknowledge and thank the contributors who have given generously to support this symposium.
Paul S. Teirstein, MD, DNBPAS, FACC, FSCAI
Scripps Course Co-Directors
Matthew J. Price, MD, FACC, FSCAI
Richard A. Schatz, MD, FACC
Curtiss T. Stinis, MD, FACC, FSCAI
Promedica International CME
300 Carlsbad Village Dr., Ste 108A-326
Carlsbad, CA 92008